Beautiful Guatemala

Beautiful Guatemala
Me with a random field worker. I love the knife!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hola! I'm really excited to begin my mission in Guatemala! I enter the Provo MTC on June 29, and I'll be there for 3 weeks. Then I'll go to the Guatemala City MTC for 6 weeks. So I'll actually begin missionary service in September. I'm very excited to learn Spanish and to have the opportunity to teach others about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for all the support that I've gotten from my family and friends. See y'all in 18 months!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! It is so fun to be able to keep in touch through the blogging world! Way to go, Beth! Great idea, Kylie! I will look forward to more updates!
    I'm also adding your blog to mine if that's okay :)
    Beautiful picture, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete